View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Also, there have been plenty times where schaub has forced balls when guys have been open for better looks.
They say a QB (any position really) needs to have a short memory, forget the last play, make the next play, that kind of thing. However, I believe Schaub holds a grudge.

If you've dropped a ball or two, you may be wide open, but Schaub is going to skip you in his progression.

Remember when Andre missed the Raider game last year & Schaub targeted Jacoby 11 times & Jacoby caught none of them? I know I'm alone in this, but if you go back & see where Schaub put those balls.

A little more than the "where only your player can get it" Jacoby had to make a heck of a play to make any of those catches. Maybe he was worried that Jacoby was going to tip it to the bad guys or something, but nobody was going to catch those balls but Jacoby & even then, it was going to be an amazing catch.