View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #148
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yatesu

And something else I remember.
Quite a few people was diminishing the idea of Art Briles doing something at Baylor, taking his gimmick offense from UH to the Big 12.

I know a lot of those people that cheer for RG III now.

And how about Sumlin who bypassed the Big 12 to go straight to the SEC.
Now Johnny Football is all the rage.

You see, Sumlin could have used Keenum the same way when he first got to UH, but he didn't.
He saw that Keenum is at his best making other players look better, and that's by distributing the football.

I think all coaches know that, and so they work out certain "philosophy" to best suit some of the key players on the team.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote