Thread: Regression?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #35
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Regression?

Defensively the loss of Ryan's through trade and Cushing through injury regressed the defense.

Last year there was some swagger and attitude, I felt the defense could hold a team to below 20 points. I was more worried about if the offense could put more than 20 points up. (when injuries hit).

This year I honestly didn't relax much on gameday second half of the season. I didn't know what team was going to show up.

Offensively, I dont know what is going through Kubiak's mind. When this offense was on attack mode(granted it was comeback against Detroit and the Jags) and Schaub was in rhythm it seemed ,to me, that passing set the running game up nicely.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote