View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #27
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 214142 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
If Gary's dismissed from here, The new coach is going to want "his" guy and depending on what happened with team the year prior and the incoming coaches feelings towards schaub to begin with i'd think it'd be highly unlikely that Schaub is here for more than a year after.

This is why my vitriol towards this team is directed at Kubiak and not Schaub.
This post makes no sense .....

So you are saying that .... Schaub would be gone under a new regime, if thats the case then its obvious who the problems lie with ..... how can you direct your vitrol at Kubiak , a guy who has done more with less.

Cut bait with Schaub .... Give Gary a quality prospect at QB to work with.

Did you not watch the Pats run screens and draws on 2nd / 3rd and long on Sunday ... Sure , blame the play calling.

Nucking futs

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote