Re: New Mock with a QB to develop
If Dysert is still there 3rd round, I would take it.
1. He's confident in the pocket, but sometimes he's a little too dependent on the O-line.
2. Good mobility and can extend the play if necessary.
3. Pretends he's a runningback sometimes, and takes too many hits when he runs the ball. He just needs to slide more often.
4. Puts the ball away from the defender on short passes.
5. He likes big bodied receivers so I could see him hitting Graham a lot.
I think he needs a lot of work in the NFL though. Could be starter in a couple years.
"When you expect it," Texans defensive end J.J. Watt said candidly as he stood at his locker, "you don't need to celebrate it."