View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's end of season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

1. Williams, love the player and pick.
2. Watson, I have doubts that Texans would take a guy with so little FBS playing time this high when other proven OT's are most likely available. Why not take Oday Aboushi, Dallas Thomas, Ricky Wagner, or Kyle Long, etc... someone that won't take so long to develop?
3. Williams, I'm just not sold on this guy yet.
3b. Alonzo, love this pick, athletic ILB.
4. Slay, another great pick and love the size for the position.
5. Long, I don't know anything about him, I'll have to trust you. Can he play ILB as well, or is he strictly a WOLB?
5b. Williams, I love this pick but I think he could move up to the 4th.
5c. Benavides, I like the player but we've already got depth at C and I think he could go earlier if he can keep his weight up over 300. Maybe.
6. Woods, good depth pick.
7. Smith, Moore, both good players but I don't like drafting IR guys.
None of the player you mention imo have upside as Menelik nor will any start on Texans before him.

Long imo is strictly OLB. Benavides, we need another OG to develop and he can play center. I would move Myers out after 2013 if Jones can replace.

IR guys? Not necessarily? Both could be back by October and 7th rounders usually don't play much first season. Risk/reward!

Thanks as always for you rinput.