View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #135
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
After seven years do you have faith in Kubiak's offense, decision making process and "ability" to change with the game? I do not.
I am undecided. Some games, for instance Denver, I thought he came out with a great aggressive game plan and it worked well. Other games not so much. I think at times his system works brilliantly and gets people wide open. Other games they either don't use the plays or don't execute them as well.

I just commented because I think people get over the top in their comments. I agreed with most of eriadoc's post and only took issue with one comment I thought went too far. It's like Premier's revisionist comment above about needing more weapons being nonsense. Every single off-season there have been tons of people clamoring to upgrade WR#2 and #3. Now it is "nonsense" to say the same thing.