Thread: Regression?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Regression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Thread is about team progress and such so those aren't Matt's stats. Those are Texans offensive stats.
Sorry to be contrary but your post has passing and rushing stats individually so passing stats would be Matt's correct? Don't think Yates ten yards effect our passing stats. So if not Schaub's passing stats, whose are they. No arguing just trying to understand you comment. maybe if you posted link to your stats, I can understand.