View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #114
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Didn't I say he offered his opinion? I am sure that would have included a recommendation. But what I am saying is you can't draw too much of a conclusion when his opinion is 3rd or 4th in the hierarchy. It may very well be Kubiak did recommend both Griese and Plummer but we don't know that. We do know Shanahan is a very strong willed guy who is unlikely to have just deferred to whatever Kubiak wanted. Maybe we should credit the Texans' DL coach for picking Watt.
I would expect free agents and draft picks to work in different silos. I would also expect to have an accomplished OC/QB coach have most of the input in the free agent recommendation.

Is there no accountability around Kubiak's career? Rhetorical question of course.