View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #11
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Expert NFL Analyst John McClain Gives His TAKE (Must Listen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Did they ever confirm that he fell asleep? If not, I hope he's OK. A dude his size easily could have had a heart attack.
You could hear him snore once so yeah he was just asleep.

I heard the audio on J&R today and they commented that they should have kept John's phone line up in the background so you could hear him sleep while they talked and they are right. That would have been much funnier. Those guys in Nashville screwed up what could have been true comedy gold! Although they are in SEC country, so, in general I get why they wouldn't think of that....

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote