View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #60
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

People are complaining about Schaub and Kubiak but the problem is we dropped some balls that should have been caught. We lost the game because we didn't make the offensive plays we needed to make. Had we taken a two-score lead like we had a great chance to do early on, that would have changed everything. The entire game after that would have been a lot different. It would have been our game to control.

The Patriots were very beatable but we let them off the hook. That first half was ours for the taking and we simply blew our chances. I'm not sure we would have won this game even with a healthy Brian Cushing (assuming those dropped passes by Casey and Foster still take place), but I do think we could have held New England to 31 points (tops) and not 41. And I feel our offense left so many points on the table. They could have scored more than 31 points in that game.

But sigh, on to the long and boring off-season. Next year I don't want to hear people criticize Kubiak and Schaub. We have a great team that can win a Super Bowl. We just need a little luck staying healthy and our players to make the plays that are given to them.

Making plays... Bottom Line... We didn't do that at Foxboro.

Anyways. I'm done ranting. That's my two cents. I'm not talking about the Texans again until the NFL Draft.