View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #58
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sure (just for fun). It's not really a debate, but more of discussion. I'm more curious of those middle QBs, because there will be some we both agree on at each end of the spectrum.

This is not about who we think is better, but rather who we think would want to get rid of their current QB in favor of Schaub (based upon your statement: "I guarantee you if we released him today at least 2/3 of the league would consider him an upgrade over their QB.")
Good listing though I think you're being generous in some, heh. I think a few of those you say would be interested probably wouldn't:

Dolphins: Tannenhill showed too much promise for them to want Schaub in my opinion. He has a higher ceiling though they'll be lucky if it works out in the end. Got to root for an aggie though...at least some of us, heh.

Bengals: Schaub and Dalton are really not much different except Dalton is young and a bit more athletic so you would keep the younger guy over a veteran who really hasn't accomplished a lot. Plus if he can't toss it downfield you're wasting one of the best young receiver in the league in Green.

Titans: Locker still young and promising. They hated even putting Hasslebach (sp) out there so they wouldn't want to go with Schaub with more potential with Locker...even if I think he's average, heh.

Vikings: I think they'd take Schaub over Ponder right now. This one is a close one though so could swing either direction really. Guess it matters how much promise they see in the kid. I didn't much of anything except someone who would be a great backup.

So I would take your eleven down to eight but raise it up to a possible nine. Heh, could call it 8.5 since the Vikings is a push. But I sure don't see no 2/3 of the league...
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote