View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I saw or "I think" I saw from the All-22

After losing a yard with Foster, Schaub threw an incompletion to AJ on the left sideline.

AJ was complaining to the ref about a "possible" hold or physical play by Talib beyond the five yards.

There's nothing anybody can do here; sometimes the CB gets away with it, sometimes he gets called.

On third down, Schaub was pressured and he went to OD who was wide open, but can only gain 5 yards.

It's tough, but I think Schaub should have gone ahead and try one a little further downfield to AJ.
(Need the All-22 view here.)

I think it would have been a conversion; and even if Schaub missed, nothing was lost.

I don't know if I blame Schaub for this, but I'd like to have a QB with a little more smart.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote