View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I saw or "I think" I saw from the All-22

Now the pass that I'm not sure I like is the one on the next drive.

After gaining 21 yards on 2 passes, the Texans called a faked run to Foster, with another faked reverse to Martin before Schaub completed the screen pass to Foster for 13 yards.

The Pats had dropped into cover 3 with AJ wide open in the intermediate middle for at least 17 to 20.
(You can't see this without the All-22 view.)

I guess it was a set play where AJ's responsibility was to take as many people deep as possible away from the screen.

Would you, as an OC and/or a QB coach, teaches the QB to at least take a quick look straight downfield first?!?

Am I asking too much?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote