View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #403
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Yes they did but they still use the throw to set up the run vs run to set up pass. They are comfortable doing that and they are comfortable using 3-4 RBs in different schemes. Brady throwing 40-50 times isn't an obscene amount for them. I just don't think it is stat padding when your offense is spreading the ball, hurry up, shot-gun and your willing to throw short to keep the clock moving.
Well I definitely agree when you put it this way Frog. I never thought they were stat padding. I think that people feel that way because BB leaves a lot of his starters in there when they have 40+ points on the board. He does do that and to a fault as well. That's exactly how Gronk got hurt for all these games recently, and Edelman too if I'm not mistaken.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote