View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #76
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 9120 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'd like to add that Tom Brady had drops too (just like all qb's) but he made plays.
Well I'm not disagreeing with you or Herv there but the Tom Brady's are few and far between in this league. Brady is an elite quarterback in every sense of the word. All of that to say we may find better but I saw missed opportunities in every phase of the game so there are lots of places we can look.

I would love to draft the next RG3 or Russell Wilson and I would love to say we have a Tom Brady under center who is one of the best in the game. I think Schaub is decent, he will never take over the game but he can certainly be good enough. Lets just say I wouldn't think of replacing him as a priority, personally.