View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #54
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I think we know what those "audibles" are..2 of which are 2 plays that we've been complaining about for a while now.

1. WR bubble screen to AJ
2. draw to Foster
3. 4 yd. curl to AJ

That's the only explanation i can come up with for running those plays on 3rd and forever all the time.

Like i've said, if we can see this, what makes you think that other HC's can't? Very rarely do you see Schaub and this offense radically change their formation if they are audibling. There may be audibles but they're like basic, unimaginative, stale audibles.
LOL this is funny and sad at the same time. Scares me that I think this could honestly be true.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote