View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #24
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94101 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

[quote=Corrosion;2109759]The question was asked in another thread " do you think Schaub and Gary can lead us to a superbowl"

I answer with this - Prior to the lisfranc , I think they could as a pair. After the lisfranc , I dont believe Schaub can fulfill his end of the deal. I do however believe Gary can ....

I would much prefer to replace Schaub and see what Gary can do with a player of equal or greater talent at the position.

Its hard to dismiss what he's done with Schaub dispite his limitations.

They arent joined at the hip .... we can be rid of one and retain the other.[/QUOTE]

If Gary's dismissed from here, The new coach is going to want "his" guy and depending on what happened with team the year prior and the incoming coaches feelings towards schaub to begin with i'd think it'd be highly unlikely that Schaub is here for more than a year after.

This is why my vitriol towards this team is directed at Kubiak and not Schaub.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote