View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #50
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
I'm not saying he's in the Brady, Rodgers, Manning, Brees class. I do think he is in that next tier of QBs though. He falls between 6-10 for me. I guarantee you if we released him today at least 2/3 of the league would consider him an upgrade over their QB.

Mike
More like 14 to 20...only reason that 14 teams would pick him upis because of the Matt Cassel's. Brady Quinn's, Carson Palmers, kevin Kolb's, Mark Sanchez's, Tony Romo's, Vick's, Fitzpatrick, etc....

Not like there is a whole lotta competition
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote