View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #19
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think the answer is pretty obvious, but we already have a hundred Matt Schaub threads. And it wasn't since 2010. The Texans passing game was very good in 2011, prior to the lisfranc injury. And, it had its moments in the first half of 2012. Give me the Matt Schaub of 2009-2011, and the Texans have a punchers chance in Foxboro. Actually, they never have to go to Foxboro, as the game would have been played at Releiant.

Yes, the Texans need more speed at WR. Yes, the right side of the OL needs to improve. But that could change tomorrow, and the Texans won't be a championship caliber team with the late 2012/2012 Matt Schaub at QB.

I agree with all of this except I think kubiak could at least allow schaub more freedom at the line/allow him to pick up the tempo more often.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote