View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Schaub has been with Kubiak for six years. He or the offense is not getting better.

Does this front office and HC give you hope after seven years? Hoping is not gotten this organization anywhere, and I feel that is what is duct taping this feel good organization together.

Hit the KPIs and everyone is safe!
The question was asked in another thread " do you think Schaub and Gary can lead us to a superbowl"

I answer with this - Prior to the lisfranc , I think they could as a pair. After the lisfranc , I dont believe Schaub can fulfill his end of the deal. I do however believe Gary can ....

I would much prefer to replace Schaub and see what Gary can do with a player of equal or greater talent at the position.

Its hard to dismiss what he's done with Schaub dispite his limitations.

They arent joined at the hip .... we can be rid of one and retain the other.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote