Thread: Just sayin'....
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Just sayin'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfanken View Post
I thought I'd wait a couple of days before comi ng back with some post game comments. No fair piling on. Its very hard on fans who have rooted so hard for their team for so long, to have it come to such an abrupt stop. Been part of many such seasons. Only one team gets to have a totally happy fan base. For all Pats fans know, we just might be prolonging the agony....but I'll take it.
I hate you and Steve and every other Pats fan because you're Pats fans. In all other ways, most of y'all seem pretty cool. I hope you lose next week.