View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #23
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second round losses ultimate downfall of Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Took Cowher 14 years to do anything in Pitts with the very best scouting network, GM, and organisation that had an established winning tradition behind him.

lol Can you imagine the tantrums this lot would have!!!! Holy...

Im 44 .... that team has had four coaches in my lifetime , one of them retired when I was ..... One.

But .... if you recall what Bob McNair said , if there was a team he would like to emulate , it would be the Steelers because of their stability.

Can you argue with the amount of Lombardi Trophy's they have accumulated ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote