View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Second round losses ultimate downfall of Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
No I think Kubiak will get them to an AFC Championship, even if by accident or inspite of his play calling...

Any further than that? Very seriously doubt it...
I guess you missed all the draws and screens the frickin Pats ran on Sunday .... It aint the play calling , its the inability of a couple players to execute. I wont name names. Hey should I throw it away on 3rd down ?! Or try to make a play! You think a fumble off my thigh is a good idea ?!

Beletrick has "All World" Tom Freakin Brady .... Kubiak is stuck with the "elite" Matt Club Foot Noodle Arm Schaub.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote