View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Qb
wr
ot
s
lb
cb
nt

I would try to tade into the 2nd rd

1.Bray
2. Long
2. Hopkins I would be very happy if these guys were available

Then get S, LB's with the supplemental picks. This is a deep draft for S/LB so there should be good talent available late in the draft.
I would love to see an upgrade at QB .... but I just dont see it happening , maybe next offseason but not this one , at least not in the draft.

(Someone tell me you would take Schaub over Alex Smith now - Thought I was crazy when I mentioned Smith before , he's basically Schaub pre-lisfranc)

There might be a couple QB's available .... Michael Vick ?! Alex Smith ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote