View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #67
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The outside world has been watching Matt Schaub play football for a lot longer than JJ Watt has. Sometimes guys can be too close to the situation to be objective about it. I think it's to their credit that they rally around their QB.

It doesn't make him a better QB though. I'm sorry to say that because we could really use a better QB.

While we're at it we could use some better line play too. They don't fix that it won't matter who we have back there taking the snaps.
Schaub is what he is, a decent quarterback who brings some real skills to the table but will probably never bring others.

I saw three perfectly catchable drops for first downs or touchdowns against the Patriots. He wasn't flawless but then again, neither was our defense, our play calling or the right side of the line.

Lots of gaps to address this offseason from the top down and frankly that starts with the GM.