View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #17
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77717 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
You and me both .... that would be a hell of a haul for the first three rounds.

I just have to wonder if Hopkins is taken at the tail end of round 1. He's by far my favorite WR in this draft class.

Long .... Could go as early as the mid second , might fall all the way to the 4th .... he's got so much potential but not a whole lot of experience. Many see him as a RT in the NFL while he played G in college. Its painfully obvious to me that RT needs an upgrade.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hopkins was gone. Robert Woods would be my replacement pick in the 2nd round. Long could easily be gone way before the end of the 3rd round. He has the bloodlines and the measureables. Depends on how he shows out for scouts.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote