View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #66
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

On the 1 hand you say, "well, what else are they supposed to say?" but on the other, you realize that they're right....if you truly are being objective and don't have an agenda anyway.

Its a team game folks. Let me reiterate that...its a team game. The best team game on earth and the reason why i prefer it over any other professional sports game. & for every play schaub didn't make, i'm sure every 1 of our starters can point to an equal # of plays and say they didn't get it done. Nobody really pays attention to or knows exactly who's missing assignments/reads out there except for those people inside of that bubble. Everyone sees the qb tossing picks though.

All fans remember Eli Manning and David Tyree's miraculous escape, throw and catch play. The initial fallout in Boston was "how could Harrison allow this guy to just be sitting wide open like that...& then he couldn't even dislodge the ball from his freaking helmet!!" Later it was found that the play wasn't even Harrison's to make he was just in the vicinity......It was Samuels' man his ass just got caught jumping a route and Tyree slipped by him. Team game.

As far as what Lance said, i doubt any 1 of those players said they don't believe in him...he probably just read into that by a comment they made or didn't make anyway. i seriously doubt it was anyone on offense....
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote