View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #42
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Still in heat of moment during 4th quarter (waiting for ruling on Posey TD) but its pretty clear Texans need to add speed on defense. Pass rusher, LB & CB.

Special teams suck, hard. Drafting a punter is warranted.

I think most will agree the time is now to address future QB to replace Schaub.

OL needs improvement but we already knew that spending two picks will help along with continued development of young players.

I'm not sure Casey has a spot. Getting a bigger more talented TE would really help in red zone.

Who is blocking for Foster? Have Texans even used a FB?

oh yeah, TD Posey/Texans
Special teams stinking and overall team speed are 1st cousins .