View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you for Jacoby, Texans

Getting cut by Houston was the best thing that could happen for Jacoby's career. He was too content with the Texans. They were unable to inspire him to be a better player while he was here for five seasons.

I have no hard feelings toward the man. Yeah, he screwed the pooch last year in Baltimore, but that was a team loss, not just on one dude.

That being said, I'm still glad the Texans parted ways with him. I do not believe that he would be the same player the Ravens picked up, simply because he was too content with status quo in H-town.