View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prioritizing our off season needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
I like it, but would swap the priority of OL and Secondary.

I agree with this mainly because of how players from the secondary will be FA's that were contributors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Safety is a huge need. That much became obvious in the 3 games against NE & GB. We need a playmaking Safety in the back end. We always have.

I wouldn't reach for one. But if we're on the clock and round 1 and the BPA is a Safety, you take him.
I think the LBers were exposed Vs those teams .... and the personel packages they went with in some situations. Asking Ruud to cover a fly pattern in man coverage against a RB is asking for trouble.

Quin and Manning were pretty solid for the most part , the real issues were LBers in coverage of any kind. That was a problem this season and in past seasons be it covering RB's or TE's.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote