View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #9
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112130 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Generating a Pass Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I like Kevin Reddick. I think BL is a big fan of his too. I know badboy has been hyping up Andrew Jackson for months. He's a big plugger that would fit in that other ILB role. A younger, more athletic Bradie James. We could take a guy like Mauti in the mid-rounds. He won't be anything special IMO, but could be a solid player.

As for OLB, I do like Jordan. I really like Chase Thomas. I think he'll be a better player than Reed in a few years. Travis Long is a sleeper prospect. Very similar to Barwin except he's more of a LB while Barwin is more of a DE.
I also forgot to mention Gerald Hodges (Penn State). He has been excellent to start of the East-West Shrine practices. Carries a 3-4 round grade right now.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote