View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #388
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97234 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shaub said he is elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
So, in your little world, if some says "I am exactly like Jesus" ... you have to wait for them to say "I am the son of God" before accepting what they mean?

Ok ...
You took his words and twisted them into making it seem like he anointed himself as some elite QB in the NFL which he did not. He was asked a question of whether or not if he belonged amongst some of the best QB's in this league or not. He said yes, that he felt that he did belong with them. What the hell else was he supposed to say? No, they're way better then me, and I'm not worthy of any comparisons and slouch in his chair with his head down after that? He said what any rational person would expect him to say when asked that question.

He never once claimed that he was elite as you have tried to put it though. You twisted it to take a dig at Schaub like you do every day.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote