View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #64
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 355985 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
well maybe in 3 yrs, you can come back and say this was correct...pre robert woods etc.. so you and every other fan can keep their 100% record of always being right alive
I'm not sure that I want to be correct.

However, I feel confident that my take will be right in 3 years...unfortunately. No winky required.

It's only entertainment. This season was certainly entertaining, and in the end, that's all we can ask for as fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417Texan View Post
Houston is going to be great/good next year. Cushing is going to be back and I think defense is gonna be fine. Qb still is a concern.
yep. Houston's got a good team. Not great, but good on the cusp of being great.

This team could be like the 2000 Ravens, winning with defense. We have our version Ray Lewis with Cushing, our version of Jamal Lewis with Foster, and our Trent Dilfer with Schaub.

Don't concern yourself with Schaub. He will be here!