View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #10
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 282867 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Schaub + Receivers vs Other QBs and their Receivers

I find it curious that some teams with other QBs always manage to have good #2 and #3 WRs. Do they just hit the jackpot with every guy they draft? These teams almost always have a clear #1 guy, but then they have guys in line that look good in their role.

Hell, a rookie in Indy made TY Hilton look awesome this year. The two TEs for Indy looked awesome. We already knew that Reggie Wayne is. Eli Manning seems to have a revolving door of good backup WRs. Brady is Brady, of course, but he makes guys look great in any given game. Drew Brees has a cast of WRs that all look better than anything the Texans have. Manning has three WRs that look better than anything the Texans have, and it's only since he got there. Stokley hasn't done jack since the last time he had Manning throwing to him and now he looks like a perfect slot receiver, even at his age. Even teams that don't have one WR that takes most of the catches spread the ball around.

I'm not putting it all on Schaub, but I'm looking at him sideways, that's for sure.