View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #63
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teammates come to Schaub's defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Schaub didn't deserve it this year. Neither did Wade Smith.

The problem is we have a perennial All-Pro at WR and RB and a franchise LT. Also have good players at C and TE that have routinely made Pro-Bowls. There are QB's who have done more with less.
This is all true and I agree. I was just pointing that out to the guy that acts like Schaub is some sort of guy that miraculously became a QB over night and has never had any history of success. Same guy also stated before that our Oline couldn't be criticized, because it had pro bowlers no matter how madly they stunk in certain games. I don't think he even realizes that Schaub was a pro bowler himself. Lol! Even though it was an alternate. I don't think he was in Pro Bowl form myself for the record. Not even close really, but some people go from not saying a word about Schaub this season to acting like he is 3rd string material literally over night.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote