View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #20
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23128 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still think it's too early to start looking for Matt's replacement, especially with the climate in Houston, regarding Matt Schaub. Now's not a good time to spend a first or a second on a QB.

I think Kubiak has a system, a system that can win games with David Carr or Sage Rosenfels. If something were to happen to Matt & the back up has to go in, I don't think our season is lost with a Tj Yates or Case Keenum. Been there, done that.

I'd rather spend that first rounder on an Andre Johnson replacement, or a Wade Smith replacement, or a Kevin Walter replacement.

Take an Atlanta Falcons' approach & give the QB more weapons....... Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd, etc...
I agree. They need another impact player on offemse. They can keep schaub and get better until the guy they want pops up. If terrance williams is tnere, I think u draft him.