View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #147
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

I'm all for the Texans building defense. I said back when Philips was hired. The only way this team wins a superbowl with Kubiak running the show is if Wade can somehow build an elite defense. One like the steel curtain, the 85 bears or the 2000 Ravens. LB has got to be a priority. Cushing will be back but he needs some big time help. CB needs to be addressed and please get a dl in the mold of Seth Payne. I miss that guy. He would have done wonders for this defense.