View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's end of season mock

JMO:

1. Williams, love the player and pick.
2. Watson, I have doubts that Texans would take a guy with so little FBS playing time this high when other proven OT's are most likely available. Why not take Oday Aboushi, Dallas Thomas, Ricky Wagner, or Kyle Long, etc... someone that won't take so long to develop?
3. Williams, I'm just not sold on this guy yet.
3b. Alonzo, love this pick, athletic ILB.
4. Slay, another great pick and love the size for the position.
5. Long, I don't know anything about him, I'll have to trust you. Can he play ILB as well, or is he strictly a WOLB?
5b. Williams, I love this pick but I think he could move up to the 4th.
5c. Benavides, I like the player but we've already got depth at C and I think he could go earlier if he can keep his weight up over 300. Maybe.
6. Woods, good depth pick.
7. Smith, Moore, both good players but I don't like drafting IR guys.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote