View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013   #42
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulls on Charades

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
The fact that the defense wasn't prepared for the quick snap is on him.
kubiak said they prepared for this, i guess its different when practicing against matt schaub vs real game against brady.. schaub isnt going to execute anything remotely close to the way brady and those receivers will.

Quote:
A lot of it is Wade's fault. The fact that Ruud is covering RBs lined up as receivers are on him.
This is ruuds best attribute, the ability to stay in coverage against rb's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-lqEhdR-ME
i remember him making a game saving play against petigrew in detroit. hes a journeyman he really doesnt have too much business taking most of the snaps. but the texans were hurt at ILB, there was rudd and james, that was it..

Quote:
The fact that Harris is covering their #1 receiver is on him.
i will have to see who harris lined up against, i would think welker but i know wade had jjo on welker some and even kareem. those guys are going to get open against man, everyone got picked on. we got no pressure on brady..