View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #31
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is our next QB already on the roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know man...

He won't even let schaub go free much...you think hes going to allow Keenum that kind of freedom and adjust his offense for him?

Next year I really hope he starts to open up the offense more and lets schaub have more freedom.
I never think of Schaub as a guy with high football IQ.

It's sad to say that Keenum can diagnose potential blitzes and coverage switches faster and better than Schaub in his first few years here (and even right now.)

I don't think I've ever seen Keenum got sacked by a free blitzer.

And I'm not sure I remember an instance when Schaub took advantage of a free play on a defensive offside (I maybe wrong here but does anybody remember?)

On the other hand, it was pretty much automatic with Keenum, and mostly, he would take a shot deep on those free plays. And he did these things from early on in his career, too!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote