View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #29
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
If that's what you're looking for then this year is not the year. Geno Smith fits the mold but he will go in the top 10 and he's not worth it. E.J. Manuel does too but I'm not a fan of his pro prospects. His meltdown against Florida was epic.

Would have been nice if Tajh Boyd had come out. Next year he will and perhaps Terry Bridgewater will as well. Then again, so will A.J. McCarron. Next year will be a much better year for drafting QB.
I didn't see the Florida game, but Manuel does not look like anything special to me. He looks like a more mobile, way less refined Matt schaub.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote