View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is our next QB already on the roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I wasn't talking formations per se, but rather offensive style.

And it's not that I don't think he can do it, I just think he'd do better in a system like NE or new Orleans or learning behind manning...somewhere he could spread it around more and work with a quicker tempo.

I wonder if kubiak would let him play out of the spread formation or 3 wide.

I mean, when we were going hurry up yesterday schaub actually looked to the sideline and shrugged his shoulders because he didn't know what to run. It's like we didn't even practice or discuss that kind of situation. He should really be at a point in his career where he can go to the line and make a call in that situation. We shouldn't have to relay plays in after every snap.

That was kind of discouraging. Thats the fastest we can move as an offense?

If that's the most freedom kubiak is going to give his qb's then I think he is limiting a player lime case and potentially limiting schaub.

If that's how he's going to handle his qb's then a Michael Vick or Tony romo Romo type may indeed be a better fit. Someone with mobility, a good arm but needs the reigns put on their decision making.
I think Kubiak will adjust.
Look how the Shanahans adjust and even add the option read for RG III in Washington.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote