View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #37
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65204 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Thank you so much for your time & feedback.

The reason I went Bray was exactly as you stated a pocket QB & I like his gunslinger mentality or willingness to throw the deep ball. Something Texans need more of. Also not meant to be inditement of Schaub just an understudy who could quickly pick up the system. As stated I view him as a plus prospect coming out of College in comparison to when Matt came out. The transition & system would not need to be changed except to be more aggressive. Good stuff, again thanks!
Bray has all the physical talent but he was notorious at Tennessee for having a bad attitude and a poor work ethic. Sometimes those things are fixable. Sometimes they are not.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote