View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #22
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is our next QB already on the roster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Which is why I advocate for drafting a QB this year. Preferably, someone who fits the current mold of athletic QBs. If Keenum beats him out, great. But I don't think the Texans should put all of their eggs in a UDFA's basket.
If that's what you're looking for then this year is not the year. Geno Smith fits the mold but he will go in the top 10 and he's not worth it. E.J. Manuel does too but I'm not a fan of his pro prospects. His meltdown against Florida was epic.

Would have been nice if Tajh Boyd had come out. Next year he will and perhaps Terry Bridgewater will as well. Then again, so will A.J. McCarron. Next year will be a much better year for drafting QB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote