View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #52
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013; Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
Agree with nearly everything you said, especially Cody. Mitchell is more than ready. Add late round NT and I think we are set there.

I don't think Harris is on McCain's level. When McCain was healthy, he did very well when called in for nickel. McCain was far more consistent than the games we saw Harris in.
McCain is one of the better Nickel's in the league. Harris was awful this year and I don't think he can replace McCain. That said, the staff invested a 2nd round pick in him. I think they will give him a shot next year because of that.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote