View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013; Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If I was in Houston id be at IAH to cheer the team when they land. We are a team in position 5-8 of 32. Great season. Disappointed with the finish, but still a great year
I'm not necessarilly a "rah-rah" guy, but I agree with you "G"!! I wasn't there, well simply because I'm old and by the time they landed, my old ass was already in bed.

I do think this team has some problems, but at the same time the position of being "5-8 of 32", knowing how hard it is to make it to a Super Bowl yet win one is lost on most people.

There needs to be some changes, for sure. Certainly not as drastic as the "knee-jerk" freaks seem to think.

The concern for me was the decline of the quality of play on the offensive and defensive side of the ball... ST was never so special this season, but okay, fair enough you can work around that..

*EDIT*
PS.... I see Toronto lurking..

It could be worse, The Jersey City police department may or may not be looking for the whereabouts of one Kenny Britt!!