View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #49
AJ-80
Veteran

Rep Power: 547 AJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respectedAJ-80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013; Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
We have some replacements already in place.

Cody - Mitchell played better down the stretch and is ready to start IMO. Need depth behind him.

McCain - Harris was a 2nd round pick and, while he wasn't drafted to be McCain's replacement, I think he will be.
Agree with nearly everything you said, especially Cody. Mitchell is more than ready. Add late round NT and I think we are set there.

I don't think Harris is on McCain's level. When McCain was healthy, he did very well when called in for nickel. McCain was far more consistent than the games we saw Harris in.
AJ-80 is offline   Reply With Quote