View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #192
patsfan13
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 patsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respectedpatsfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
A poor ST play or two is fine, but there is a such thing as having a consistently bad special teams in case you didn't know. Ours was poor for most of the year.

And you are the one taking a simplistic view. I clearly said there are a bunch of factors involved while you're convinced there's just one. Not even sure what the hell you're talking about with that. Reading comprehension isn't that tough.

The game is about scoring more points than the other team not about allowing the fewest yards.

You may even prefer allowing a FG in garbage time in exchange for a 7 min drive when up by 2+ scores for example.

Sorry no one explained this to you.

IF I had a team that gave up say 500 yards a game but due to turnovers and allowing only FG's and no touchdowns, then averaged 12 pts per game allowed, you would say that was a great D, I exaggerate of course but hopefully you will get the point.
patsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote