View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #47
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013; Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't get it...
We used to move the ball freely in between the twenties with lesser talent and not as much experience on offense.

What has happened?

I have a few theories. What do you think?
TexansChick was talking about catch ratios for a couple of weeks. Matt could throw it to 5 or 6 receivers with reasonable assurancw that it was going to be caught. David Anderson, Kdub, OD and the only Wildcard was Jacoby. But Jacoby would streatch the field. Now the vuys we have including Arian & Walter are nkt catching it like they used to.

I think Andre has lost a step, I think OD has lost a step, I think KDub is slow, Casey is coming out of the backfield & se lost Jacoby. I don't think Matt has been as acurate as his stats suggest & he likes his receiver to be wide open.

I think we shoukd use Walter as a situational TE if we keep him on the team but WR should be saved for people with speed.